This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds an explanation label to the bottom, top, or both, of forms that have required fields explaining the * next to the labels.
It defaults to *Required Fields but can be set in the settings to display what ever text you'd like. You can also set the position of the label to either the bottom, top or both spots on the form. And lastly you can insert form ID's to exclude from having the label show up on.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,528
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.