This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Ecommerce on Drupal doesn't have to be difficult.
This module integrates Shopify with your Drupal website.
Your Shopify products are synced to your Drupal site in real time as Drupal entities. These product entities are fieldable, themable, and completely Drupalized. Shopify's clean and intuitive interfaces power your store's back office and Drupal is used for product display. Customers check out using Shopify's checkout workflow.
Learn more about the benefits of using this module at our dedicated site shopifyfordrupal.com
Learn more about Shopify at Shopify.com
I've used Ubercart and Drupal Commerce quite a bit. This Shopify integration is by far the easiest commerce-enabled Drupal site I've made. - Justin Neel, Developer for http://heat.thermacell.com/
I've figured it out and got it running. Even with my very limited tech capability, it's functioning, which is a testament to your work.
Documentation & Resources
- Installation and Walkthrough Video (Less than 10 mins!)
- Demo store (this site is likely to be slow when first loaded, it's on a free Pantheon development account)
- Technical Features
- Installation Instructions Installing this module will be hard if you don't follow the instructions. Read Carefully!
- Project website shopifyfordrupal.com
- Shopify API Module
- The 64-bit version of PHP running on your server
Ready to get started?
The first step is to sign up for a Shopify account.
You can download and setup the 8.x alpha release. It should be stable enough to start building your store with. If you find a bug, or need an enhancement, create an issue so we can work on it.
You can keep up-to-date on progress with this issue .
Watch on YouTube: Shopify for Drupal 8 - Installation/Setup
Encourage us as maintainers and help fund further development of this project by signing your client up for Shopify using our affiliate link. http://shopify.com?ref=bonify
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 152 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,509
- Last modified: August 16, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.