This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module let's you integrate with Microsoft SharePoint.
The intention of this project is to create a collaborated effort for SharePoint integration and create a good and stable solution that works for most SharePoint projects.
This module integrates with SharePoint through the SharePoint SOAP Web Services. It's using the SOAP services since that is the most widely supported and most powerful way to integrate SharePoint with Services. If you are planning to integrate SharePoint with CMIS, please have a look at the CMIS module.
The SharePoint Module currently supports:
* Consuming SharePoint data in lists with the Feeds module.
* Consuming SharePoint data in lists with the Views module.
* Use SharePoint Search within your Drupal Site.
There are lot's of interesting plans for future development of this module. Have a look in the Issue Queue to get an idea of what's in store.
The functionality is not yet ready for production, but it serves as a good starting point for creating a working integration. If you're testing this module and find something that isn't working please post an issue in the queue!
This module is under heavy development and should not be used in production environments (unless you really know what you're doing). The development version should be used for development and testing only!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, File Management, Third-party Integration, Views
- Downloads: 1,857
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.