This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows your Drupal site to gather statistics on how many times your content (and other entity types) have been "shared" with social/sharing services like Twitter, Google+, Facebook, etc. Also provides an API for other modules to hook into and provide their own share counts.
Also provides views integration so you can easily create a 'Most shared' block listing the most popular shared content.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 63 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,096
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.