This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Shadowban uses a permission setting to track which users are banned instead of a roster list. So you add shadowbanned users to a "ban" or "troll" user role to mark them as banned.
This module includes a Rules integration so you can check if a user is shadowbanned and update their node access. Since the shadowban is based on a user role, Rules will already let you add a user to a role.
This is identical in concept to Cave, Shadowban puts all the trolls in the same cave.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community
- Last modified: 12 March 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.