Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Optimize SQL queries or views by using index tables which (partially) shadows the original query output. This differs from materialized views since the shadow table does only contain columns which are relevant for filtering / sorting. This module is capable of automatically rewriting SQL queries to speed them up using the shadow tables.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Views
- Reported installs: 146 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,839
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!