Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Optimize SQL queries or views by using index tables which (partially) shadows the original query output. This differs from materialized views since the shadow table does only contain columns which are relevant for filtering / sorting. This module is capable of automatically rewriting SQL queries to speed them up using the shadow tables.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Views
- Reported installs: 143 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,644
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.