Articles, comments, features, events, categories and users are migrated. This includes attached files on articles, comments and events and attached images on features. Attached text files are migrated to the database where they can be searched. User passwords still work (on first login they will be re-hashed w/ SHA-512 + salt for better security). After migration, requests for legacy URLs are redirected to the new URL.
The migration can be run either from Migrate UI or via Drush after setting some variables. The first two (sf-active database name and file directory path containing the uploads and images directories) are required:
drush vset sfactive_migrate_database sfactive drush vset sfactive_migrate_files /var/www/sfactive/website drush vset sfactive_migrate_encoding Windows-1252 drush vset sfactive_migrate_timezone America/Los_Angeles drush mi --all
This project was also mirrored on gitorious at https://gitorious.org/sf-active/drupal
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,044
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 6, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.