Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The session restore module allows sessions (which are stored in a separate table) to be restored upon login.
Example use case: The quiz module stores data related to an ongoing quiz in the user's session. The session restore module keeps track of this session in its own table. If the user logs out or is timed out (for e.g., with the autologout module), the session restore module restores the last saved session the next time he/she logs in. In other words, the user is able to continue the same quiz from the same point the next time he/she logs in.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, Utility
- Reported installs: 17 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,674
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!