This module grants per-session permissions for users to access nodes they created.
Yet another simple node access module, this time catering to users whose nodes have to be published for them to have access.
It grants temporary (session based) node access permissions to users with set
roles after they create that node.
Consider the following use case:
Content created by anonymous users is set to be unpublished until a mod reviews it. With this module the anonymous user gets to view/edit/delete their freshly created content without it to be accessible to anyone else. This access lasts as long as the user's session lasts, which means, as soon as the session expires, or the user changes the browser, they loose access to their content until it gets published.
Obviously this is better than seeing 'Access denied' right after creating a node.
There are settings to restrict this functionality to certain user roles, content types, permissions granted and the publishing status of a node.
Check out this blog entry on the module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 411
- Last modified: January 22, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.