Automatically generate API documentation for resources defined by the Services module.
The services module has pretty much all the information needed to document a resource that is exposed. Currently there is no way to share this data with other developers. The services_docs module automatically generates documentation based on those resources. This includes, enpoint urls, parameters and body information.
This module is currently a work in progress and pretty much hard codes the information for a REST server. If you like the idea behind this module, feel free to pitch in and add functionality.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 46 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 733
- Last modified: May 28, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.