Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Automatically generate API documentation for resources defined by the Services module.
The services module has pretty much all the information needed to document a resource that is exposed. Currently there is no way to share this data with other developers. The services_docs module automatically generates documentation based on those resources. This includes, enpoint urls, parameters and body information.
This module is currently a work in progress and pretty much hard codes the information for a REST server. If you like the idea behind this module, feel free to pitch in and add functionality.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 59 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 783
- Last modified: May 28, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!