Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Selector lets you select a Features component to be exported to a feature right in the place in Drupal UI where a settings element for it resides. It provides a widget in that place near the element itself, which is giving you also information about the particular component and its presence (status) in available features.
At the moment it provides support for all core modules and these modules in addition:
You can also add support for your own module by using the API to tell where in which form or a page an exportable component is located.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Downloads: 286
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!