Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Handle empty fields with an options-based widget as if all options were selected.
Say an entity has a field with a list of countries which controls in which country the entity is available. If no country is selected I would like it to be displayed in every country. This way I save space in the database and enhance the UX of the entity form.
There are many ways to solve this, this module does the following:
- Adds a setting to all field instances that have a widget from the core options module. If this setting is enabled, an empty field value will be replaced by all the options upon entity load.
- The same setting will remove all field values from the entity when saving it if all options were selected.
- Another field instance setting will display the field as empty on the entity form.
Translatable and multicolumn fields are not supported, patches are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Downloads: 95
- Last modified: November 9, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.