Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a drush plugin for running security checks against Drupal sites.
These are basic sanity checks, they aren't intended to replace more thorough reviews of a site build. The tests are designed to stop a badly misconfigured site going live.
To run this against a site, simply run "drush secchk" from the docroot or using a site alias.
The Security Check module is developed and maintained by Dave Hall Consulting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush, Security, Utility
- Reported installs: 151 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,956
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!