Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This very simple modules is for sites that have different seasons (summer and winter). In summer there might be a bright yellow theme, in winter a cold blue one. There might though also be different nodes in winter and summer. So what this module does is: Defining a winter and a summer theme and defining winter and summer nodes. So when the admin switches to the summer theme, the light summer css will be loaded and the user is being forwarded to the summer nodes.
This module is sponsered by www.previon.ch
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Downloads: 869
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!