This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
While this module works well on small sites, it is not as robust as Search Restrict. There won't be a Drupal 6 (or 7) release for this module, so please use Search Restrict instead.
There is also the Search configuration module that for Drupal 7 now incorporates this functionality.
Restricted Search is a module which lets administrators exclude individual nodes or entire content types from the search system. This is especially useful for pages used with Login Destination, or CCK nodes primarily meant to be presented only with views and not as individual nodes.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Search, Security
- Reported installs: 94 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,887
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.