Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows you to add autocomplete functionality to virtually any fields of a Drupal site. During the input, the field will be expanded and offers a list of suggestions before you start the search.
By default, the module integrates with search forms from the Drupal core Search and Search Block.
- Autocomplete virtually any form in your website using id selector.
- Uses either static data, external or internal URL callback or an embeded view style to easily create your suggestions set.
- Forms to autocomplete are individually configurable
- Many css styles embedded, or just add your own one
- Using the embeded Views format (requires Views) any type of suggestions can be used:
- words (any word in your site)
- node titles
- comment titles (if optional module comment enabled)
- taxonomies (if optional module taxonomy enabled)
- Each type of suggestion is prefixable (to indicate your user what the suggestion stand for)
- Add your own suggestion set for even more convenience.
- Choice of the number of characters to be input before autocompletion suggestions appears.
- Choice of the number of suggestions to display.
- Support HTML entities in suggestions
- Support multi-field display in suggestions, such as the user name, user profil and user roles when suggesting users, node title, node comment number and node icon for node suggestions and so on.
- Support suggestion grouping using the views building mechanism.
Please check for your module version if some not yet ported pending patches are available.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 9,570 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 60,817
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 3, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.