This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Are you stuck with date fields when you just want to search for date part only? As a developer, do you think about the complexity of searching on date time value when you need only date part?
This module provides a processor that will remove all the time part in the indexed value, therefore you can search and filter data easier as you want.
That's it, very simple. If you have any ideas to improve or to extend my module, I'm willing to hear that. Patches are always welcome.
I've tested only with timestamp value. So please caution to use this with other configurations of date fields
Download the module and simply copy it into your contributed modules folder:
[for example, your_drupal_path/sites/all/modules] and enable it from the modules administration/management page.
More information at: Installing contributed modules (Drupal 7)
After successful installation, you need to go the Workflow tab of the Index you want to alter. In that page, choose Date processor from the list of processors.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Search, Views
- Reported installs: 132 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,121
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.