Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Search API Combined Fields
This module allows the creation of combined fields for the Search API. This means a single field can contain the values from multiple other fields. In addition it can imitate the functionality of a facet created from another field. The case this was created to solve was if there are multiple fields containing term references to a single vocabulary allowing a single facet to filter all such fields across various content types.
Tested with Search API, Search API Solr and Facet API.
Sponsored by Forum One Communications
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 738 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 63,401
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.