This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Scripts is a module that allows you to run cmd line, php scripts or both in different ways. You can set a PHP script that will run on every page load, cron runs or by accessing a menu callback for that script.
Scripts can be used to automate backup, svn updates or anything else in an easy automated way. It also provides an API for modules to extend its functionality. Checkout the readme file for more details.
Maintainer: Waleed Qadi from O-Minds.
Drupal 7 branch is an upgrade of Drupal 6 version.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,498
- Last modified: 11 February 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.