The SCP API is provided to allow other modules to SCP resulting files to other locations. This is intended to be used in an environment where ssh keys have been configured to bypass password requests. Only install this module if another module asks you to.
Future plans: Rules integration
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,558
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.