Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Scaffold provides integration between Drupal and the CSS Scaffold library by Anthony Short.
This module lets themers use the Scaffold framework to write their theme's CSS. Scaffold is a modern CSS framework in the spirit of LESS and SASS based on PHP that allows use of mixins, constants, functions, and grids.
- Constants / variables can be set through the UI to easily customize the theme.
- Compatible with base themes.
- API to add Scaffold stylesheets through a function : scaffold_add_css().
- Ability to add Scaffold stylesheets from the .info file of the theme.
- Ability to call Scaffold files through an URL.
- Compatible with the libraries module.
- Displays parsing errors.
- Works with Drupal aggregation.
- Hooks to provide custom extensions (2.x branch).
- 1.x : Use with the legacy version located at http://github.com/sunny/csscaffold.
- 2.x : Use with the ongoing rewrite located at http://github.com/anthonyshort/Scaffold.
- Download and extract Scaffold from location matching your branch (see above).
- 1.x : Use the "scaffold" subfolder.
- 2.x : Rename the extracted folder as "scaffold".
- If you have the libraries module installed, put the "scaffold" folder in sites/all/libraries, otherwise put it directly in the scaffold module folder. Be aware that the Scaffold repository location is likely to change.
- Install & enable the module.
- To add a Scaffold stylesheet to your theme, just add your stylesheets to the .info file as below :
scaffold[all] = style.css scaffold[print] = print.css
- To add a Scaffold stylesheet from code, use the provided scaffold_add_css() function :
scaffold_add_css($path, $type, $media, $preprocess);
- You can also call a Scaffold stylesheet from an url (useful for IE conditional stylesheets) :
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" media="all" href="'. base_path() .'scaffold/'. path_to_theme() .'/ie-fix.css" />
Additional hooks are provided to add configurable constants / variables and, for the 2.x branch, custom extensions. See the README.txt file for more information on these hooks.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,568
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!