This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Scaccarium (Latin for 'chessboard' or 'game of chess') is a tableless, CSS-based, multi-column, variable-width layout with a chess theme.
It was inspired by the free 'Artificial Casting' XHTML/CSS template by Template World.
- Multi-column, source-ordered layout
- 7 block regions
- Variable-width middle column
- Theme setting for fluid or fixed-width layout
- Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, IE7+, Safari, Google Chrome & Opera)*
To add your own custom styles, create a 'custom.css' file and add your own CSS to that. This file won't be over-written when updating the theme.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 52 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,037
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.