Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The module allows the user to input a SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) statement to create a feed of Salesforce data that can be used to generate nodes, users, or (in the 2.x branch) other entities on a Drupal site.
This module requires a working installation and configuration of Salesforce API module. While the Salesforce project comes with several sub-modules, only salesforce_api needs to be enabled. Please ensure that you have a working configuration of salesforce_api before you attempt to use Salesforce Feeds.
Which version should you use?
Development of the 2.x branch is sponsored in part by DesignHammer Media Group
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 867
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!