This module defines a new element for RUN or RUT, these are unique numbers
assigned to natural or legal persons of Chile.
RUT like a Field.
This module has a submodule to implements the RUT like a field!.
Also this have integration with the devel generator, feeds* and migrate*.
*from 7.x-1.1 version.
You can use it on your custom forms like this:
... $form['rut_client'] = array( '#type' => 'rut_field', '#title' => t('RUT'), '#required' => TRUE, ); ...
That was easy. With this you can forget validate the RUT because this element will do it for you!.
Can also validate the RUT on the client side like this:
$form['rut_client'] = array( '#type' => 'rut_field', '#title' => t('Rut'), '#required' => TRUE, '#validate_js' => TRUE, );
For this, the module uses the jQuery Rut Plugin.
- Webform Rut: This module add the Rut element for webform (only for 7.x).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 100 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,715
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 21 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.