Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by yhager on
Rounded corners integrates Rounded corners jQuery plugin with Drupal.
The most simple use of the module can be summarized in the following lines:
$commands = array(); $commands = array('selector' => '.foo'); // Add the rounded corners. rounded_corners_add_corners($commands);
README.txt covers all options and features.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 323 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,992
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!