Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Role Limits is a small, but useful, module that allows for users with proper permissions to set a limit on the number of users in a given role. Think of this module very much like "Maximum Node Population" in CCK only for users. This could be useful when a site is licensed for use to a third party. It allows the source of the license to set limits on how many users can utilize the site. Currently this interacts with all user operations whether it be an update from the user profile or from the user list.
Installation and Usage
Standard Drupal installation. Navigate to
/admin/user/roles/limits in your Drupal installation and set limits for the roles on your site.
For Drupal 7, this is found at
/admin/people/permissions/limits as a tab on the permissions and roles screens titled "Role Limits"
#D7CX: I pledged that Role Limits would have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 was released.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,748
- Last modified: November 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.