Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to hide specific roles from the permissions screen. This is useful when you have many roles that don't necessarily have permissions assigned to them, but are used for categories.
While it may still make sites with a lot of roles slow on that screen when it builds the form the rendering will be much faster and cleaner.
This currently doesn't integrate with the http://drupal.org/project/filter_perms module. This is something I may want to implement later.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 44 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,198
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.