Posted by Gábor Hojtsy on
This module is used to power http://drupal8multilingual.org/ issue summary pages (and used by several other initiatives).
- Yes, it scrapes drupal.org issue lists and then it scrapes drupal.org issues too. Yes, issues have since been made available in JSON, but user data is not available in that JSON and the list of issues still has no JSON, so that is not really suitable for the needs of this. Also, it was built way before JSON was introduced.
- Yes, the scraping is done with preg(). Could be done with xpath/simplexml as well. Might or might not be easier. Would definitely need less entity decoding :)
- Yes, it could have used Views. If you can reproduce the themed list of 2 pieces of 3 column tables with Views in the way done here, you are welcome.
- Yes, it could have externalized the CSS from the code, but it is much simpler for development and it was written as a one-off solution. It was put here after much interest from all kinds of people.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 129
- Last modified: February 7, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.