Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Revision Moderation module allows you to leave existing revisions of a node published while new revisions go into moderation for an administrator to approve.
There is now an alpha release for Drupal 6. It should be working pretty well, but it it is an alpha due to several factors:
- There are still a few known bugs that need to be dealt with.
- No Views integration yet.
- The upgrade path for related modules/code hasn't been looked at or documented. (That is, Revision Moderation itself is fine but Actions, Views and WorkflowNG have all changed.)
If folks can grab the alpha, report bugs and help with the remaining tasks, particularly getting Views integration done, then an official release will come much faster.
Once we have a 6.x-1.0 stable out, we can focus on feature requests. Any new features will go into HEAD for a 6.x-2.x version.
This module was originally sponsored by The New America Foundation. Drupal 5 Views integration sponsored by Whittemore School of Business & Economics University of New Hampshire - McConnell Hall and implemented by toemaz.
You may also want to check out the Revisioning module, which provides much of the same functionality and is more actively maintained.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 192 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,750
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!