Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides simple export/import functionality, rather than relying on modules restore scripts can be flat JSON files or provided via hooks.
The advantage of this method is that it is only run when you want it, rather than during cache clearing, cron runs or even page loads.
More information can be seen in the documentation pages: http://drupal.org/node/1923236.
This project has been separated into several smaller modules, the core restore module which provides the core functionality, theres the UI module which will provide the UI interfaces for viewing or creating scripts, then there's additional operation modules which provide additional export/import operations.
An example module is provided which provides an example restore script as part of a module hook, and a restore script JSON file.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Developer, Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,182
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.