Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
"Let thy menu be responsive!"
The Responsive Navigation module integrates the responsive-nav.js plugin into Drupal.
Add a menu block provided by the Responsive Navigation module. Assign a menu in the settings. Configure responsive-nav.js features in the block such as animation speed, label and insertion point.
There's a built-in Drush command that let's you install or uninstall the responsive-nav.js plugin from Github easily with a single command.
Refer to the INSTALL.TXT for installation instructions and usage.
responsive-nav.js supports more than one menu, but the included CSS only handles one menu block.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 534 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,831
- Last modified: May 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.