This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
What Is This?
Responsive Image Batch is a helper module for Drupal 8 to speed up creating responsive image styles. It provides a single interface for the following tasks:
- Calculate image sizes in various breakpoints and multipliers for the Picture element.
- Calculate image sizes for Sizes type responsive images, based on increment values.
- Name and create multiple image styles and assign image effects to them.
- Map image styles to a "responsive image style". This maps image styles to the breakpoints and multipliers of the picture element.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Media, Mobile, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 347
- Last modified: July 4, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.