Resource booking module provides a widget that can be included in any content type and enable resource booking. The module is developed for Drupal 7 as the Booking API and Events Booking module is not available on Drupal 7.
1. Create multiple resource types
2. Attach resource booking to any content type
3. Consolidated booking status when resource booking field is reused
4. Integrated with Rules, Entity and Views
The 7.x-2.0 version supports Calendar 7.x-3.x. Since this version is tightly coupled with Date module and it's hard to integrate other field types, the calendar is not available out of the box. See the README.txt for enabling calendar with 7.x-2.0 version.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Event
- Reported installs: 205 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,881
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.