Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module alters the default UI provided by Reservations breaking the Reservable items up into multiple sub-inventories. For example, it you are a Community Media organization, you may have equipment available to a Youth Program, Community Producers, and Internal Productions. Instead of staff seeing all equipment when requesting a reservation or seeing all reservations when checking a producer in or out, each UI is limited to only THAT inventory. This could also be use to divide inventories between multiple locations.
Currently this UI is only used in a staff driven workflow at Manhattan Neighborhood Network. The UI has not be applied to a self service workflow where producers request their own reservations. REQUIRES Reservations Version 2.x
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,158
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!