Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module allows site users to reserve a unit. A unit could be anything, but the most common are rooms or pieces of equipment. Site builders create the units that can be reserved, adding any additional fields. Validation of reservations is done using Rules, which can be customized by the site builder.
This module uses Entity API and Field API to provide site builders the most flexibility. Validation of Reservations is handled by Rules, which allows for greater control.
Drupal 5 version originally developed for Fisimatenten
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,419
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.