Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
The Report module provides an overview of user and content activity on your site.
Historical data is collected through a daily cron job, and can be viewed in Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Annual tabular summaries. The Chart module will be also used for presentation, if available.
Collected user data includes daily counts for registration, logins, and access for selected roles. Content data includes daily counts of nodes and comments created for selected node types.
Two permissions are available: "access report" and "administer report".
After enabling the Report module, go to
/report to view a summary report. Links are also added to the admin navigation menu.
You can go to
/report/settings to set the time when daily historical data is recorded, and update other configuration details such as user roles and content types to include.
The project has been sponsored by Urban Insight.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 116 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,615
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.