This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The aim of the project is to create a system, based on services, which will make it possible to transparently use entities from a different site as local entities. I will base my system on Drupal 7, because the new APIs give me the required level of flexibility for the clean implementation. I will use the Entity API module to do easy CRUD on the entities.
Status: I am waiting for Relation or some other module to mature (because of the recursive cloning), and then I will integrate this module with it. After that, it will rock :) Also, UUIDs will probably in core for Drupal 8, which means that this module will be much smaller and powerful.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Performance and Scalability
- Downloads: 1,767
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.