This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A simple module that remembers the last input filter used by each user for editing nodes.
It operates completely in the background, using nodeapi hooks -- just create the database table, enable the module, and you're done.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,373
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.