This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
API for displaying dates in the most easily understood format given a date's proximity to the current time.
This module allows you to set Date fields in Views to use RELDATE output which allows dates to be shown in a more usable fashion than Drupal's default 'Time Ago'. An example of dates output by relative date module are as follows:
- 4:21pm Today
- 2:48pm Yesterday
- 6:37am Sun Apr 15
- 3:01am Mar 15, 2012
You can see how the time format changes based on how long ago something happened. "Today", "Yesterday", "Weekday Month Day", "Month Day Year" for dates occurring over a month ago
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 704 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,525
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.