This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The module allows parent-child relationships between nodes to be established, managed and searched. You can restrict the types of nodes that can be parented and the ordinality of parents. These are used to contextually create links to add new child nodes or attach existing ones. There is also a navigation block that uses a node's ancestry to list out breadcrumb-style links.
Node Relativity 1.x
Node Relativity 3.0
This version is stalled and it will soon be dropped. Please, use 1.x.
Version: Drupal 6.x-3.x
Backport: Post Release of module, a version for 5.x may be attempted.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 167 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,842
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.