Renderable elements enables you to register any forms and manage the display through an UI. It will also make (additional) elements available of existing entities on the manage forms/display screens or you can for example register the contact form and rearrange the fields through Field UI.
Renderable elements is a very experimental module touching the bounderies of form alter, some contrib modules may clash immensively, so use with care.
Be care on special elements when you're choosing to render:
Once you've enabled the module, you'll see a 'Manage form display' link on top of any form. Clicking on it will register it which you'll find on the overview at admin/structure/rel.
Look at this screencast to see how this works.
Other modules working with with Renderable elements are:
- Field group: add groups of any kind to any kind of form.
- Display suite Forms: use template files on any kind of form.
The module requires Chaos tool suite also known as CTools to handle the export/defaults support.
This module is sponsored by Krimson.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields, Utility
- Reported installs: 763 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,094
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.