Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Renderable elements enables you to register any forms and manage the display through an UI. It will also make (additional) elements available of existing entities on the manage forms/display screens or you can for example register the contact form and rearrange the fields through Field UI.
Renderable elements is a very experimental module touching the bounderies of form alter, some contrib modules may clash immensively, so use with care.
Be care on special elements when you're choosing to render:
Once you've enabled the module, you'll see a 'Manage form display' link on top of any form. Clicking on it will register it which you'll find on the overview at admin/structure/rel.
Look at this screencast to see how this works.
Other modules working with with Renderable elements are:
- Field group: add groups of any kind to any kind of form.
- Display suite Forms: use template files on any kind of form.
The module requires Chaos tool suite also known as CTools to handle the export/defaults support.
This module is sponsored by Krimson.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields, Utility
- Reported installs: 747 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,154
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!