Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by mmilano on
This module exposes the 'upload picture' element to the registration form. It also gives you the ability to set a picture as required in the module settings.
Drupal 7 Instructions
- 1. Install and enable the module
- 2. Navigate to: Configuration -> Account Settings. (admin/config/people/accounts)
- 3. Check Enable user pictures if it isn't checked already.
- 4. Confirm Enable pictures on registration is checked.
- 5. Use the Registration Picture Field Weight field to adjust the display order of the picture field on the registration form. It can be a negative or positive number.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 2,409 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 66,819
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.