This module exposes the 'upload picture' element to the registration form. It also gives you the ability to set a picture as required in the module settings.
Drupal 7 Instructions
- 1. Install and enable the module
- 2. Navigate to: Configuration -> Account Settings. (admin/config/people/accounts)
- 3. Check Enable user pictures if it isn't checked already.
- 4. Confirm Enable pictures on registration is checked.
- 5. Use the Registration Picture Field Weight field to adjust the display order of the picture field on the registration form. It can be a negative or positive number.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 2,490 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 65,786
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.