Perhaps sometimes you want something simple, such as limiting the minimum length and maximum length of a username. This module allows you to do simple things like that.
Initial Reform feature:
- Allows you to set the minimum username length and the maximum username length.
- Allows you to change the username label and description, e-mail label and description, password label and description, as well as text button on user registration page, user login page, and request password page.
Note: You can use HTML tags for the description field.
Configuring the module:
- Enable the module.
- Go to "admin/config/system/reform".
This initial release shows the direction of the Reform module. Far from perfect, but it works. Feedback, suggestion, and patch are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 210 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,101
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.