This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides an optional page for each references field with a drag 'n drop UI for sorting items via a grid of teaser node displays, or other view mode.
- Image galleries - using a gallery content type with a node reference to an image content type, using this module gives a mechanism to manage the sorting order by seeing the actual images (via an appropriately configured view mode) instead of just seeing a list of node titles.
- Copy the module to your sites' sites/all/modules/contrib directory.
- On the site's modules page (admin/modules) enable the module.
On each node reference field's settings page there will be a new setting called "References Manager view mode" which allows the new References Manager page to be enabled. By default the References Manager is not enabled, selecting a view mode will enable the page and assign the specific view mode that is used to display the referenced nodes.
Written by Damien McKenna.
Current development sponsored by Mediacurrent.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 106 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,676
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.