This is a simple module to export redirects to Apache rules.
Apache rules will be faster than Drupal can be, and if put in version control perhaps more maintainable over the long term.
This functionality was requested atbut there doesn't seem to be anyone doing any work on anything like it.
Requests, thoughts, and help welcome.
Current status: Redirect list that can be pasted into an Apache vhost or, better, included file in vhost. Should also work in .htaccess.
Module development supported by Agaric.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Import/Export, Path Management, Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 567
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.