Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Drupal Recruit offers basic job and applicant tracking. Jobs are implemented using a standard content type and applications are implemented using an entity type.
Currently the application entity type comes with two fields: first and last name. However, you can add your own fields from the "Application types" page (admin/structure/application-types).
While this modules is in alpha, there will be no database upgrade support.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 156 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,713
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.