Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Drupal Recruit offers basic job and applicant tracking. Jobs are implemented using a standard content type and applications are implemented using an entity type.
Currently the application entity type comes with two fields: first and last name. However, you can add your own fields from the "Application types" page (admin/structure/application-types).
While this modules is in alpha, there will be no database upgrade support.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 172 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,874
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!