This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Please note that the access check is broken at the moment. So if you have sensitive information, don't use the module until this bug is fixed.
The recent changes module let's you track all editing on your site. A page is provided with a list of all revisions and comments in chronological order.
An RSS feed is available to keep track of all changes on the page.
If you have the diff module installed, the RSS feed will also include a difference view between node revisions.
The recent changes page and the RSS feed are accessible to everyone with the view revisions permission.
If you have MySQL 4.0.x you need a workaround for an SQL problem
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 69 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,317
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.