If you are new to RDF, watch this introduction.
Drupal 7 core includes an RDF module which outputs RDFa. If you want to learn more about RDF in core, see the documentation.
This contributed RDF project includes the following modules:
- RDFx: extends core RDF support by providing extra APIs and additional serialization formats such as RDF/XML, NTriples, Turtle... (requires the RESTful Web Services module). Browse to node/1.rdf or node/1.nt to export RDF.
- RDF UI: allows site administrators to specify the RDF mappings via a user interface
- Evoc: user interface to import vocabularies which can be used in RDF UI
This project requires the Entity API module.
Download the following modules to avail more RDF features:
- RESTful Web Services module for RDF serializations
- The site RDF data can be made available in a SPARQL endpoint with the SPARQL module