DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
If you are new to RDF, watch this introduction.
Drupal 7 core includes an RDF module which outputs RDFa. If you want to learn more about RDF in core, see the documentation. This RDF Extensions module will add several additional features on top of the core RDF module. It includes the following modules:
- RDFx: extends core RDF support by providing extra APIs and additional serialization formats such as RDF/XML, NTriples, Turtle... (requires the RESTful Web Services module). Browse to node/1.rdf or node/1.nt to export RDF.
- RDF UI: allows site administrators to specify the RDF mappings via a user interface
- Evoc: user interface to import vocabularies which can be used in RDF UI
This project requires the Entity API module.
Download the following modules to avail more RDF features:
- RESTful Web Services module for RDF serializations
- The site RDF data can be made available in a SPARQL endpoint with the SPARQL module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: RDF
- Reported installs: 1,722 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,429
- Last modified: December 9, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!