Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides integration with the Ranking Alive tool into Drupal. It allows administrators to add tracking on selective pages.
What's Ranking Alive ?
Ranking Alive is a SAAS tool that allows you to control your position in search engines from any device.
To install the RankingAlive module, you should first make sure that you have a Ranking Alive account.
Assuming you have your account information, simply install and enable this module as usual and then visit the settings page at admin/config/system/rankingalive to fill in your Ranking Alive's Id.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: SEO, Statistics
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 612
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.