DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
Posted by N.kishorekumar on
Range Units module overview
- This module is similar to Range module and inherits some of it's features. It provides numeric range field. Range field allows to save two numeric (integer) values (from and to), which represents some kind of range (for example: age range).
- In this module, we can define the units while creating the filed, then this options will display as select at the time of creating content,then the selected unit will display in node page
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Commerce/Advertising, Search
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 98
- Last modified: December 26, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.